ROCKVILLE – Three men arrested and charged by police Saturday night in connection with the murders of two Northwest High School students are to be held without bond after a bond hearing Monday.
Montgomery County District Court Judge John C. Moffett decided that Edgar Garcia-Gaona, 24, Jose Ovilson Canales-Yanez , 25, and Roger Garcia, 19 are to be held with no bond after each was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and multiple counts of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in connection with the murders of Shadi Adi Najjar and Artem S. Ziberov.
Moffett said he believed that given the violence of the crimes with which the State has charged the three men, he considered them to be a “danger to the community.”
- Jailed HS student's defense team says prosecutor misrepresented facts at bond hearing
- Two bomb threats phoned into Montgomery County high schools Wednesday morning
- UPDATED: Man and woman found dead in parked car in Burtonsville
- Clarksburg HS student arrested for bringing loaded handgun to school
- UPDATED: Police charge and release teen suspect in Northwest HS social media threat