A Gaithersburg High School alum is among the missing sailors after a U.S. Navy ship collision earlier this week.
Kevin Sayer Bushell, 26, who graduated from Gaithersburg High School in 2009, is one of the sailors missing after the USS John S. McCain, on which he was stationed, collided with a tanker ship early Monday morning.
Bushell is an electronics technician, second class, in the U.S. Navy.
- Undefeated Churchill boys LAX team wallops Howard, heads to states
- Police maintain presence Tuesday at Gaithersburg HS due to reported threat
- Fatal collision may bring additional charges to suspect who fled scene
- Gaithersburg Trojans vanquish B-CC Barons, 76-57
- Gaithersburg H.S. staffer expresses safety concerns