COLLEGE PARK – Prince George’s County Police Department is using helicopters and search dogs to try to locate a six-foot rabbit.
That’s right. A six-foot rabbit.
Last Friday, an employee of a College Park store discovered that a storage shed on the 4600 block of Calvert Road in College Park had been broken into. The only missing item was a bunny suit, which has grey and white coloring with a pink nose and ears, according to police.
“No, it’s not a joke,” said Cpl. Maria McKinney. “We are looking for the costume.”
Police are asking the community to call the Northern Regional Investigation Division at 301-699-2601 if they know anything about the missing bunny suit. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may also call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS, or text “PGPD” plus a tip to CRIMES.
Rabbit suit tips can also be submitted on www.pgcrimesolvers.com.
- Non-citizen voting decision in College Park put on hold
- Cole Field House finds new purpose, celebrates reopening
- County police to increase to 12-hour shifts to combat homicide spike
- mBike arrives in University Park as Hyattsville also considers contract
- Barksdale officially becomes county's fire chief