orsted Deepwater Wind is replacing cable at its Block Island wind farm. They are the developer of the Shipjack Wind Farm. The lease area for Shipjack originally was going to have 8 megawatt turbines. They now propose 12 megawatt turbines. The Long Island wind farms can be farther from shore than those in Maryland according to Maryland law. While we are for clean energy, we want it to be affordable for all ratepayers and be built correctly the first time. The Maryland Public Service Commission held hearings June 4 and 5. No final decision has been made.
A must see presentation on the rich history of the Montgomery County Sentinel, all 164 years of it, at the January 25th Montgomery County Historical Society Conference.
- View COVID-19 Data Dashboard for Montgomery County
- Gaithersburg Will Hold Virtual Forums On Future Of Lakeforest
- Introducing the Speaker Series, “News Makers and Breakers”
- ARCHIVE: Prince George's County State's Attorney Aisha N. Braveboy's Statement Regarding $20 Million Green Family Settlement
- An Interview With EMT Megan O’Brien, PHD
- Bnai Tzedek is Collecting Through Yom Kippur for Shepherd's Table
- Bnai Israel Congregation is Collecting Food for Manna Food Center From its Members
- FORE. GGCC Holds 30th Annual Business Golf Classic
- Former Maryland coach Roy Lester was a Montgomery County icon. Now, he’s a hall of famer.
- Schools should open in person
- Back to school 2020 brings forth a new learning environment for students
- Should schools be reopening? Here’s what Republicans in office have to say.
- The 3 Perspectives Outside of Walter Reed
- How an incident at Churchill High School has now become an opportunity to encourage civility and kindness
- Live discussion with ALL Judge Candidates for Montgomery County Circuit Court 6 October 9
- Safe travel activities during covid
- “A hot mess inside a dumpster fire inside a trainwreck”
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.