orsted deepwater wind is replacing cable at its block island wind farm.They are the developer of the shipjack wind farm.The lease area for shipjack originally was going to have 8 megawatt turbines. they now propose 12 megawatt turbines.The long island wind farms can be farther from shore than those in maryland according to maryland law.While we are for clean energy we want it to be affordable for all ratepayers and be built correctly the first time.The maryland public service commission held hearings june 4 and 5.No final decision has been made
A must see presentation on the rich history of the Montgomery County Sentinel, all 164 years of it, at the January 25th Montgomery County Historical Society Conference.
- prince georges county transit thebus has new operator
- wanda leonard has passed away
- speciall education ombudsman in the office of maryland attorney general effective july 1
- federal express asks the redskins to change there name
- specialty food wholesalers now doing home delivery in suburban maryland
- if you are living with food insecurity because of covid19 in hyattsville help is available
- teens helpimg seniors delivers food to seniors across the us and canada
- we are concerned about the proposed shipjack wind farm off ocean city
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- By Sentinelnews