Roy Lester who coached at Richard Montgomery, Paint Branch, and Magruder High Schools and The University of Maryland passed away in the Spring. He was the first person to receive the key to the city of Rockville. As more details on the service become available we will report them. To share comments on Mr. Lester or provide photos to the Sentinel for a tribute we will produce leave a message in the form submissions at thesentinel.com.
A must see presentation on the rich history of the Montgomery County Sentinel, all 164 years of it, at the January 25th Montgomery County Historical Society Conference.
- View COVID-19 Data Dashboard for Montgomery County
- Gaithersburg Will Hold Virtual Forums On Future Of Lakeforest
- Introducing the Speaker Series, “News Makers and Breakers”
- ARCHIVE: Prince George's County State's Attorney Aisha N. Braveboy's Statement Regarding $20 Million Green Family Settlement
- An Interview With EMT Megan O’Brien, PHD
- Bnai Tzedek is Collecting Through Yom Kippur for Shepherd's Table
- Bnai Israel Congregation is Collecting Food for Manna Food Center From its Members
- FORE. GGCC Holds 30th Annual Business Golf Classic
- Schools should open in person
- Former Maryland coach Roy Lester was a Montgomery County icon. Now, he’s a hall of famer.
- Back to school 2020 brings forth a new learning environment for students
- Should schools be reopening? Here’s what Republicans in office have to say.
- The 3 Perspectives Outside of Walter Reed
- How an incident at Churchill High School has now become an opportunity to encourage civility and kindness
- Live discussion with ALL Judge Candidates for Montgomery County Circuit Court 6 October 9
- Safe travel activities during covid
- Letter to the Editor - Animal Wellness Action
- “A hot mess inside a dumpster fire inside a trainwreck”
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.