Susanna Marcus had requested her Catholic Priest be allowed to visit her critically ill husband. When her efforts proved unsuccessful she filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights Of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services which resulted in Prince Georges Hospital Center changing its visitation policy and ultimately all the hospitals in The University Of Maryland Medical System.
- Phenomenal Womxn Festival – Sat Aug 8
- Bring Your Own Device: Closing the Digital Divide Without Breaking the Bank
- University Of Maryland Medical System Changes Clergy Visitation Policy After Federal Complaint Resolution
- Prince Georges County Public Schools Ceo Dr. Monica Goldson holds town meeting on reopening Distance Online Learning Until February
- Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and customs enforcement revoke international student visa requirement
- Attorney Genera Brian Frosh joins lawsuit by seventeen other states in lawsuit opposing visa restrictions on foreign students
- US District Court Judge Catherine Blake blocked Trump administration's effort to make it more difficult to get a federally funded abortion
- United in search for a covid 19 vaccine zoom symposium july 16 2020 12pm to 1pm on zoom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.